Saturday, November 13, 2010

The Beautiful Angle from Phuket

Hi..hi..hi..whatz up?

Here you are with Iyeck , I’m going to share my wonderful experiences in phuket Thailand to you.

What’s going on with Phuket …???

I have a lot of hobbies one of my hobbies is Photography, I like to take pictures of beaches, sunset, Peoples, old town and mountains. Here in phuket you guys will find many wonderful angles. The most important if u are really want to get the best view in phuket ,so you should know where’s nice and beautiful places, I got information about that from sites and Lonely Planet guide book, that’s what I do.

I took this Pictures on the Pier of Tavorn Beach Village Resort and spa.

That Pier one of my favorite place for me even evening time, because from front of the pier you can see beautiful ocean, on the right side u can see small hill with a villa on the top of it and on the left side u can see Patong beach, sometimes in the night many people celebrate the night with firework. So, what a beautiful pier it is.

I took this picture when the sun set was starting to go down in Kalim Beach

The sunset in Phuket is beautiful, one of the famous place for sunset view in Phuket is promthep cape view point, you need to drive in around 40 minutes from Patong beach.

Rawai is a 'working beach' and a launching point for day boat excursions out to Phuket's surrounding islands. Many boats available for hire line its shores, where you can arrange a trip to Coral island, Koh Lone or Racha Island,for fishingor snorkel trip. The beach is also used as a mooring point for the many fishermen who live in the area.


Phuket Town.

One of tourist destination in phuket is Phuket old town, because of the architectures is still in an old Asian style, even restaurant and bar, many tourist visit the old town because of the situation more quite than another places in phuket.

One of the old building in phuket town.

One of bar and café

Night situation in one of the roads in phuket old town, many Chinese living in this old town.

So far during my second training in Phuket island is amazing because many things I do in here than I like to learn culture in Thailand. They are totally different with Indonesia, one more thing that why I like to stay in here is the culinar, the taste of the foods are different. They made the food more spicy and delicious, hhmm..yuummi…

So what are you waiting for guys…?? Just visit Phuket and welcome to Thavorn. J


Old Town with beautiful lights











Created by: Rahmat "Iyeck" Hidayat (Indonesian Trainee)